- Submitted papers consist in novel contributions which have not been previously published in other conference proceedings or journals.
- Abstracts are bounded to 3 pages. Full paper limit is 10 pages.
- Both abstracts and full papers shall be prepared according to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of “IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series” guidelines. Please refer to the following web page for detailed instructions on how to prepare your manuscripts and for downloading Latex and Microsoft Word templates.
- Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentation. Submitting an abstract for oral presentation does not imply that your work, if accepted, will be orally presented. On the basis of the reviewing process and the number of received manuscripts, the proposal could be re-assigned to a poster presentation.
- A full paper is required for any contribution, accepted either for oral or poster presentation.
- All accepted papers will be published by IOP in the open-access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- Each Author can give only one oral presentation, although he or she can co-author more than one paper.
- TORQUE conferences adopt “no paper – no podium” and “no podium – no paper” policies.