Registration and Submission
In order to start the submission process, you have to register to the conference submission management system.
To do so, please follow this procedure:
- Go to the Registration Page.
- Click on “REGISTER” (top right of the page) and follow the instruction.
- At the end of the registration, you will be given a personal access code. The same code will be sent also by email to the address specified during the registration.
- Click on “LOG IN” (top right of the page) and insert your personal access code and password.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to your “User Home”, where you can update your account settings and then manage paper submissions.
- If you are not directly redirect to your “User Home”, you can do it manually by clicking “USER HOME” (top right of the page).
- Update your profile (by clicking on “My Profile” in the “User Home”) checking the “Author” checkbox.
From your “User Home” click on the “Author” link and move on to the “STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS”. Then, you will be guided through the submission procedure.
When preparing your manuscript, please notice that it is compulsory to adhere to the Author Guideline.