Registration and Submission
For any problem or question related to the registration and/or payment, please contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration to the Conference
The registrations fees (*), with early registration applicable if received before
5 March 2018 11 March 2018, are as follows:
|Delegate||490 €||590 €|
|Student**||290 €||350 €|
|Accompanying person||190 €||190 €|
On-site registrations (i.e. registrations after June 18th, 06:00 p.m.) are also available and will cost 50€ in addition to the corresponding fee. On-site registration payment is possible only with credit-card or cash (no bank transfer).
Early and late registration fees for delegates and students include: conference proceedings, attendance at all scientific sessions, coffee breaks, lunches and social program. Early and late registration fees for accompanying persons include only the social program.
Please notice that the registration to the conference is managed by Promoest (http://www.promoest.com/english/), an external Company responsible for the commercial aspects of the Conference.
During this registration phase, you can also optionally book the accommodation in some selected Hotels (***).
(*) TERMS OF CANCELLATION:
In case of cancellation before the 21st of May 2018, 100% refundable, minus a processing fee of 100 €. In case of cancellation after 22nd of May, no reimbursement shall be made.
Students must send an appropriate proof (student ID card or confirmation from University) to: email@example.com within one week from the registration.
Failure to provide proof of student status will result in the Participant having to pay the difference between the full price and the discounted price, in order to be admitted to the event.
Student fee is for Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. students. Post-Docs are not considered students. These positions must be valid at time of the registration.
(***) HOTEL RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation before the 5th of March, 100% refundable.
In case of cancellation from 6th of March until 5th of April, 50% of your reservation will be withdrawn as a penalty.
From 6th of April: 100% of your reservation will be withdrawn.
Registration for Abstract/Paper Submission
In order to start the submission process, you have to register to the conference submission management system.
To do so, please follow this procedure:
- Go to the Registration Page.
- Click on “REGISTER” (top right of the page) and follow the instruction.
- At the end of the registration, you will be given a personal access code. The same code will be sent also by email to the address specified during the registration.
- Click on “LOG IN” (top right of the page) and insert your personal access code and password.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to your “User Home”, where you can update your account settings and then manage paper submissions.
- If you are not directly redirect to your “User Home”, you can do it manually by clicking “USER HOME” (top right of the page).
- Update your profile (by clicking on “My Profile” in the “User Home”) checking the “Author” checkbox.
From your “User Home” click on the “Author” link and move on to the “STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS”. Then, you will be guided through the submission procedure.
When preparing your manuscript, please notice that it is compulsory to adhere to the Author Guideline.